Sunday, March 27, 2022

Chinese PT2399 Echo/Delay/Reverb Board Schematic

    I purchased one of the most common PT2399 boards from Amazon here. It's a generic Chinese board that's sold under many names. This one happens to be listed as "Youngy PT2399 Microphone Reverb Plate Reverberation Board No Preamplifier DC 6V-15V". Maybe that will help people find this page.

The PT2399 board in question

    I mostly wanted to figure out what configuration the board was using. I made a component for the PT2399 and started drawing a schematic.
    The board turns out to be the basic "Echo" design from the datasheet. S
ince I'm not able to easily measure things like the unmarked capacitors, I've taken all the component values from the datasheet. The component numbering matches the board though. This should make it easier to modify and experiment with the board.

Schematic

Board

 

No comments:

Post a Comment